Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Max's vacation




Hi. My name is Max. I am staying at my Auntie's place while my family is on vacation
to the Domincan Republic.

I have been here for 2 weeks so far, it has been fun, but I'm looking forward to seeing my 2 buds, Brooklyn & Jaeda. I think I'm heading home this weekend!







I discovered this animal at the house next door. I have a great view from the patio into the neighbour's yard.








Auntie & Uncle keep saying "Don't bug Bunny... stop bugging Bunny!" Well, whatever it is, he is sure fun to look at.





I know that Bunny likes me to bug him because he sits right by the fence and wiggles his nose at me. I cry and cry. I so want Bunny to come play in my yard... or better yet, if I keep working at the fence, I'll be able to go over to say hi. Just a couple more scratches and bumps with my nose, and the fence panel will come right out!





So... I met the girrrrl of my dreams. And she lives right next door! Her name is Idaho. She is a red head...ruff!

In the mornings, before I head out for a walk, I stand on the deck and cry to see her. But she doesn't come out.

After a hard days work, I can't wait to see her.






I'm just so happy to see her! I grin from ear to ear!








We have so much fun together. We just laugh and laugh as we play.

I'm going to miss her when I go home, but I know I'll see her again.












No comments: